Sunday, October 02, 2016

A Letter From A Young Girl




From:

Miss Grace Bedell

Dear Mr. Trump,

I am a little girl only 11 years old. I hope you won't think me very bold to write to such a man as you are.

I am writing to ask you: Why do you have to be such a narcissistic, monomaniacal, uncontrolled, uninformed, remarkably thin-skinned, impulsive, inaccurate, deceitful, entirely self-absorbed person?

I am only a young girl, but I have never seen some one running for such a high office engage in such lunatic, absurd, ill-advised, irrational, ludicrous, unwise, ill-considered, incautious, injudicious, senseless, untrue, dishonest, evasive, inflated, destructive and frankly delusional behavior before.

Father says that he has seen it before at the Fair.

Do you think that you could grow a normal personality, so that words that are bizarre, deranged, irrational, irresponsible, paranoid, fictions, misrepresentations, aspersions, calumny, derailed, frenzied, maniacal or of unsound mind, would not issue from your face?

I understand that the ladies like sane people and it would sound so much better because your words would be less psychotic.

Then the ladies would not tease their husbands for voting for someone who is so psychopathic, unhinged, false, distorted, misleading, unscrupulous, self-serving, raving, utterly out of control, and sleeplessly, frantically, easily obsessed with nonsensical rage.

I have got a little baby sister she is nine weeks old and is just as cunning as can be.

When you direct your letter direct to Grace Bedell, Westfield, Chautauqua County, New York.

I must not write any more. Please answer this letter right off. Good bye!

Sincerely,

Miss Grace Bedell