Saturday, August 27, 2016

Trump's Doctor Letter



  From the desk of: 

DONALD J. TRUMP 
 
Dear Harold, 

I am attaching the letter that we discussed. I have included the PSA results--the best!--and all of the other positive results that, as I mentioned, my personal doctor has found. Everything--positive, positive, positive!  

All you need to do is sign the letter. There will be a car waiting outside to pick it up today at 4:30.  

As we will need it for the press conference at 5, I would appreciate it if you would sign it--of course, look it over, it you need to--and then give it to the courier as quickly as possible so we will have it for the conference.  

Please make sure to keep the line about "most extraordinary" and "other Presidents." It helps with the press--what do they know, the worst! 

Thanks for helping out with that little "Big Mac" obstruction recently--I guess that little burger just didn't know how to handle such a big, astonishingly healthy body!  

So, just sign, and give it to the carrier--you don't even have to look at it. It's ready to go, OK?  

Appreciate your help. Remember, you are always comped at Trump National Gold Course--just tell them that DJT said that you are first in line. See you on the links! 

Best, 






Donald

P.S. I contacted Lenox Hill. They're fine with the "affiliation." Don't give it a second thought. DJT